SHORT INFORMATION : CISF Recruitment 2022 – ASI & Head Constable | Online applications are invited from eligible Male & Female Indian citizen for filling up the temporary posts of Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial).
ORGANIZATION NAME : Central Industrial Security Force
POST DATE : 26-09-2022
CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL SECURITY FORCE
ASI (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial)
VACANCY DETAILS : 540 Posts
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) : 122 Posts|
|Head Constable (Ministerial) : 418 Posts|
- Online Apply Start Date : 26-09-2022
- Online Apply Start Date : 25-10-2022
- Application Fee Payment Last Date : 25-10-2022
Candidates have to Pay the Following Application Fee For CISF Recruitment 2022.
- For UR/ EWS/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ ExSM/ Woman Candidates : Nil
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) & Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment Under Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
- Minimum Age of The Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of The Candidates : 25 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation is Applicable as Per Govt Rules.
- Candidates must have Passed +2 examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant sub Inspector (Stenographer) : Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial) : Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Physical Standard Test
- Documents Verification
- Written Examination under OMR/ Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
|UR/ OBC/ SC||165 Cms.||155 Cms.||77 – 82 Cms||NA|
|ST||162.5 Cms||150 Cms.||76 – 81 Cms||NA|
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of CISF i.e. www.cisfrectt.in.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. Application once submitted cannot be modified.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as important information relating to recruitment will be given to them through e-mail/ SMS.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and to retain the same with them to be produced to the recruitment board subsequently.
- Candidates are not required to send the printouts of their online application or any other document to concerned RRCs.
N.B – CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||Registration | Login|