SHORT INFORMATION : DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Online Form – Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) has announced a Notification for the Recruitment of CEPTAM 10 (Admin & Allied) Cadre (Junior Translation Officer (JTO),Stenographer Grade-I & Other Group-B & C) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
ORGANIZATION NAME : DRDO, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
POST DATE : 28-10-2022
DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION
|No. Of Vacancy : 1061 Posts|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||18|
|Vehicle Operator ‘A’||145|
|Security Assistant ‘A’||41|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||134|
|Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||04|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||250|
|Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||12|
|Stenographer Grade-I (English Typing)||215|
|Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||123|
|Junior Translation Officer||33|
- Online Apply Start Date : 07-11-2022
- Online Apply Last Date : 07-12-2022
Candidates have to pay the under mentioned application fee for DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Online Form 2022.
- For General/ EWS/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Through Online
AGE LIMIT : As on 07-12-2022
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for DRDO CEPTAM 10 Admin & Allied Online Form 2022.
- Minimum Age of The Candidates : 18 Years
- Maximum Age of The Candidates : 27 Years
- Upper Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
1.Fireman : Must have Passed Class 10th Examination.
2. Fire Engine Driver ‘A’ : Must have Passed Class 10th Examination with Valid Driving License.
3. Vehicle Operator ‘A’ : Must have Passed Class 10th Examination with Valid Driving License & Experience.
4. Security Assistant ‘A’ : Must have Passed +2 Examination.
5. Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) : Must have Passed +2 Examination & English Typing 35 Words Per Minutes.
6. Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) : Must have Passed +2 Examination & Hindi Typing 30 Words Per Minutes.
7. Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing) : Must have Passed +2 Examination & English Typing 35 Words Per Minutes.
8. Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing) : Must have Passed +2 Examination & Hindi Typing 30 Words Per Minutes.
9. Stenographer Grade- I (English Typing) : Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream.
10. Stenographer Grade- II (English Typing) : Must have Passed +2 Examination.
11. Junior Translation Officer : Bachelor Degree with Hindi and English as main Subjects with Diploma/ Certificate in Translation from Hindi and English. OR Master Degree in English/ Hindi with Hindi and English as Compulsory Subject in Degree Level.
METHOD OF SELECTION
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Endurance Test
- Medical Standard Test
- Documents Verification
HOW TO APPLY
- Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement and Frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Note down the application number for future use.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it with you. No printed copy of application is required to be sent to CEPTAM.
- Admit card would be available on DRDO website tentatively 02 weeks prior the examination
which is required to be downloaded and printed for appearing in examination.
N.B.- CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
Get All Latest Jobs In Odisha 2022, All Govt Jobs In Odisha, All Private Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Govt Jobs, 10th Pass Jobs in Odisha, 12th Pass Jobs in Odisha, Graduate Pass Jobs In Odisha, ITI Pass Jobs in Odisha, Diploma Pass Jobs in Odisha, Engineering Pass Jobs In Odisha, Police Jobs In Odisha, Banking Jobs In Odisha, Railway Jobs In Odisha, OSSC Recruitment, OSSSC Recruitment, OPSC Recruitment, SSB Recruitment, Defence Jobs, Nursing Jobs, With All Other Latest Job Notification in Job News Odisha Website.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|