SHORT INFORMATION : OPTCL Recruitment 2022- Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. (OPTCL), is one of the largest state-owned power utilities in the country, engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity in the State invites application from promising, energetic and bright candidates for ITI TRADE/Diploma/Engineering/Graduate APPRENTICESHIP FOR ONE YEAR DURATION at different field units and offices across Odisha.
ORGANIZATION NAME : ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LTD
POST DATE : 19-09-2022
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LTD
VACANCY DETAILS : 530 Posts
|GRADUATE APPRENTICES : 18 Posts|
|Sl. No.||Trade Name||Total Post|
|01||Human Resource (General / CR) Apprentice||07|
|02||Finance (Accounts) Apprentice||05|
|04||Hospitality Management Apprentice||02|
|05||Library Science Apprentice||02|
|ITI TRADE APPRENTICES : 280 Posts|
|GRADUATE ENGINEERING APPRENTICES : 80 Posts|
|01||Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engg.||55|
|02||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg/
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engg/ Electronics & Communication Eng.
|03||Information Technology / Computer Science
|DIPLOMA ENGINEERING APPRENTICES : 152 Posts|
|05||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering /
Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
|06||Information Technology / Computer Science
- Online Apply Start Date : 19-10-2022
- Online Apply Last Date : 18-11-2022
- Candidates do not have to Pay any Application Fee for OPTCL Recruitment 2022.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age as on 30-09-2022.
- Candidate must have passed ITI / MBA / MSW / PG / PG Diploma / B.E / B.Tech / Diploma.
- GRADUATE APPRENTICES : Rs. 9,000/-
- ITI TRADE APPRENTICES : Rs. 7,700/-
- GRADUATE ENGINEERING APPRENTICES : Rs. 9,000/-
- DIPLOMA ENGINEERING APPRENTICES : Rs. 8,000/-
- The candidates from the merit list will be called for Documents Verification & Personal Interview, if found suitable then a separate final merit list will be prepared on the basis of Interview marks, Career Marking and Location Preference.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) on the website
- Incomplete / erroneous applications will be rejected. No further communication in this regard will be entertained. Educational, Personal, Bank account details and Aadhaar Card details must be entered duly in profile of respective apprenticeship portal login by the candidate. Any discrepancy or lacunae found in this regard at any stage will render the candidate ineligible for the Apprenticeship training.
- The detailed procedure to apply online is uploaded at Apply Online page.
- FOR ANY CLARIFICATION CANDIDATES MAY CONTACT THROUGH E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE : CLICK HERE
GRADUATE APPRENTICES PDF : CLICK HERE
ENGINEERING/ DIPLOMA APPRENTICES PDF : CLICK HERE
ITI TRADE APPRENTICES PDF : CLICK HERE