SHORT INFORMATION : Applications are invited online through the OSSC website “www.ossc.gov.in” from candidates for recruitment to fill up vacancies in the post of Regular Teachers for Government Secondary Schools under S&ME Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
ORGANIZATION NAME : ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
POST DATE : 23-11-2022
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
|No. Of Vacancy : 7540 Posts|
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Post|
- Online Apply Start Date : 11-12-2022
- Online Apply Last Date : 09-01-2023
- Candidates do not have to Pay any Application Fee for OSSC 7540 Posts of Regular Teachers Recruitment.
AGE LIMIT : 01-01-2022
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for OSSC 7540 Posts of Regular Teachers Recruitment
- Minimum Age of The Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of The Candidates : 38 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation As Per Govt. Rules.
TGT Arts : Bachelor Degree in Arts/Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PwD SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/OR Four-year Integrated B.A. B.Ed. from any NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
TGT Science (PCM/CBZ) :- Bachelor Degree in Science / B. Tech/ B.E. with two school subjects from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. OR
Four-year Integrated B. Sc. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects having 50% marks in aggregate (45%for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
PET : +2 or its equivalent and C.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed/ B.P.Ed/ M.P.Ed
Telugu Teacher :- Bachelor degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Telugu B.Ed.
N.B :- Must have passed Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET).
|Sl. No||Post Name||Scale Pay|
|01||TGT Arts/PCM/CBZ||Rs. 35,400/- P.M.|
|02||Hindi/Sanskrit/Urdu/ Telugu||Rs. 35,400/- P.M.|
|03||PET||Rs. 29,200/- P.M.|
METHOD OF SELECTION
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Documents Verification
- Full Marks : 100 Mark
- No. Of Questions : 100
- Questions Type : MCQ
- Subject : General Studies (30 Marks)/ Arithmetic (20 Marks)/ Reasoning & Mental Ability (20 Mark)/ Computer (20 Mark) / Current Events (10 Mark)
N.B : There shall be be Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- Full Marks : 150 Mark
- No. Of Questions : 150
- Questions Type : MCQ
HOW TO APPLY
- The applicants should go through this detail advertisement before filling up the online application form.
- The candidate may apply for the post as per her/his eligibility as per terms of the advertisement.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on “APPLY ONLINE” button on the home page of the Commission’s website www.ossc.gov.in.
N.B- CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
Get All Latest Jobs In Odisha 2022, Odisha Job News, All Govt Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Free Job Alert, All Private Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Govt Jobs, Free Job Alert Odisha, 10th Pass Jobs in Odisha, 12th Pass Jobs in Odisha, Graduate Pass Jobs In Odisha, ITI Pass Jobs in Odisha, Diploma Pass Jobs in Odisha, Engineering Pass Jobs In Odisha, Police Jobs In Odisha, Banking Jobs In Odisha, Railway Jobs In Odisha, OSSC Recruitment, OSSSC Recruitment, OPSC Recruitment, SSB Recruitment, Defence Jobs, Nursing Jobs, With All Other Latest Job Notification in Job News Odisha Website.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||Activate on 11-12-2022|
|DOWNLOAD ADVT. PDF||CLICK HERE|