OSSC CGLE Syllabus and Scheme of Examination – 2022
POST DATE : 29-10-2022
ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
The competitive examination shall consist of three stages namely :
|Stage – I||Preliminary Written Examination||150 Marks|
|Stage – II||Main Written Examination||200 Marks|
|Stage – III||Certificate Verification||—|
SYLLABUS : OSSC CGLE Syllabus
Preliminary Written Examination
- Arithmetic- 10ft Standard
- Data Interpretation (Chart, Graph, Table, Data Sufficiency etc.) – 10th standard
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Computer / Internet Awareness.
Main Written Examination
- Paper- I : Language (Odia & English)
- Odia Language Comprehension -10th Standard.
- English Language Comprehension – Plus Two Standard).
- Precis Writing (Odia as well as English).
- Usage and Vocabulary (Odia as well as English).
- Translation from English to Odia and vice-versa.
- Paper- II : (General Studies)
- General Studies. (lndian Constitution, Indian Economy, lndian and World Geography, History of India, History of Odisha, General issues of Environment / Climate change – Plus Two Standard).
Indicative Syllabus of Computer Skill Test :
- Computer Fundamentals
- MS Windows
- Office Software
- Word Processing ( MS Word)
- Spread Sheet ( MS Excel)
- Presentation/Slide ware ( MS Power Point)
- Data base (MS Access)
- Usage of Internet, Services available on Internet
- Basic Networking Concepts, Communication Technology
Indicative Syllabus for Mathematics :
- Statistics & Probability
- All Secondary School Level
Candidates of following Services or Posts are required to qualify the Computer Skill Test
(i) Inspector of Supplies under Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department
(ii) Estate Supervisor under General Administration (Rent) Department.
(iii) Auditor (LFA) under directorate of Local Fund & Auditor under directorate of employees state insurance scheme.
(iv) Junior Assistants under Heads of the Department.
(v) Computer Operator cum Store keeper under Director of Teacher Education and SCERT.
(vi) Junior Accountant under Director of Legal Meteorology.
(vii) Junior Clerk under Odisha State Legal Service Authority.
(viii) Inspector of Endowments under Commissioner of Endowment.
Get All Latest Jobs In Odisha 2022, Odisha Job News, All Govt Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Free Job Alert, All Private Jobs In Odisha, Odisha Govt Jobs, Free Job Alert Odisha, 10th Pass Jobs in Odisha, 12th Pass Jobs in Odisha, Graduate Pass Jobs In Odisha, ITI Pass Jobs in Odisha, Diploma Pass Jobs in Odisha, Engineering Pass Jobs In Odisha, Police Jobs In Odisha, Banking Jobs In Odisha, Railway Jobs In Odisha, OSSC Recruitment, OSSSC Recruitment, OPSC Recruitment, SSB Recruitment, Defence Jobs, Nursing Jobs, With All Other Latest Job Notification in Job News Odisha Website.
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|DOWNLOAD SYLLABUS PDF||CLICK HERE|