SHORT INFORMATION : SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022 | Ispat English Medium School (IEMS), Rourkela and Ispat Vidyamandir (IVM), Rourkela, Institutions run by SAIL, Rourkela Steel Plant need short term Teachers for the Session 2022-23. The Subjects, Vacancies and Requisite Qualification for Eligibility are as follows :
ORGANIZATION NAME : SAIL, ROURKELA STEEL PLANT
POST DATE : 26-09-2022
SAIL, ROURKELA STEEL PLANT
Teaching Post Recruitment
VACANCY DETAILS : 04 Posts
|SL. No.||Subject||Total Post|
|03||Political Science (IVM)||01|
- Apply Last Date : 06-10-2022
- Apply Mode : Through Registered Post/ Speed Post/ By hand.
- Address : For IEMS – Principal, Ispat English Medium School Sector- 20, Rourkela- 769005.
- For IVM – Principal, Ispat Vidyamandir, Sector- 19, Rourkela- 769005
- No Fee for All Candidates.
- Maximum Age of the Candidates : 60 Years
01. Mathematics : Graduation in Relevant Subject with 50% Marks in Aggregate OR Master Degree in Relevant Subject and B.Ed.
02. Geography : Graduation in Relevant Subject with 55% Marks in Aggregate OR Master Degree in Relevant Subject and B.Ed.
03. Political Science : Master Degree in Relevant Subject with 55% Marks in Aggregate with B.Ed.
04. English : Master Degree in Relevant Subject with 55% Marks in Aggregate with B.Ed.
- 01. Mathematics : Rs. 18,000/-
- 02. Geography : Rs. 20,000/-
- 03. Political Science : Rs. 22,000/-
- 04. English : Rs. 22,000/-
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested Candidates, with the above mentioned requisite qualifications may apply in a BIO- DATA format by giving i) name ii) subject & category applied for ii) qualification iv)address v) contact: nos vi) email-id and self attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets of Graduation / Post Graduation only and send the same by Registered Post/Speed Post/ by hand to the address given below, so as to reach the institution on or before 06.10.2022 (Thursday).
- Application for more than one subject & Category, should be submitted separately along with essential documents.
- All communications from RSP side will be intimated to the candidates by e-mail/sms only. Accordingly, candidates are requested to keep their e-mail active and check it regularly.
- Candidates have to produce the original testimonials and ID proof for verification on the day of interview. Selection will be made through Classroom Demonstration followed by Personal Interview at the institution premises on the date and time to be specified in the intimation. (No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview).
N.B – CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|