SHORT INFORMATION : SBI PO Recruitment – Applications are invited from Eligible Indian Citizens for Appointment as Probationary Officer (POs) in State Bank of India.
ORGANIZATION NAME : State Bank of India
POST DATE : 22-09-2022
STATE BANK OF INDIA
ADVT. NO : CRPD/PO/2022-23/18
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Online Registration Start Date||22-09-2022|
|Online Registration Last Date||12-10-2022|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||12-10-2022|
|Online Preliminary Examination||17th/18th/19th/20th December 2022|
|Online Main Examination||Jan/Feb – 2023|
|Psychometric Test||Feb/ March – 2023|
|Interview & Group Exercise||Feb/ March – 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023 Onwards|
Candidates have to Pay the Following Application Fee for SBI PO Recruitment 2022.
- For UR/ EWS/OBC Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Nil
- Mode of Payment : Through Online
Candidate should meet the following Age Limit for Probationary Officer Recruitment Under State Bank of India (SBI).
- Minimum Age of the Candidates : 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates : 30 Years
- Upper Age Relaxation As Per Govt Rules
- Graduation in any Discipline from a Recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also Apply.
- Presently, The Starting Basic Pay is Rs. 41,960/-
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Psychometric Test
- Group Exercise & Interview
HOW TO APPLY
- Before Applying, Candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the Eligibility Criteria for the Post as on the date of eligibility.
- The Process of Registration is Complete only When Fee is deposited with the Bank through Online Mode on or Before the Last Date (12-10-2022) for Payment of Fee.
- Candidates can apply online only from 22.09.2022 to 12.10.2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
- Candidates are advised to Check Bank’s Website https://bank.sbi/careers or https:// SBI.co.in/careers regularly for details and Updates. No Separate Intimation will be issued in case of any change/ update. All Changes/ Updates/ Corrigendum will be hosted only on Bank’s Website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
N.B- CANDIDATES CAN READ THE NOTIFICATION BEFORE APPLY
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||CLICK HERE|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|